Monday, January 28, 2008

A Fun Couple of Days!




We have had a FUN couple of days! Sunday, Chloe's friend Eve had a birthday party, and the girls had a blast dressing up and running around! It was also a good warmup for Chloe's first day at "preschool" on Monday. She's going to start going to daycare/preschool on Monday and Tuesday mornings, just for a little socialization, and for me to have a chance to get some things done around the house. Both mornings she cried for a few minutes, but was fine after I left (I stuck around and peeked in on her).

Today I went to Wal-Mart after I dropped Chloe off, and while I was inside the weather got NASTY! It's something like 20 below zero, with 40 mph winds and blowing snow. Can you imagine being homeless in this weather?


Here are some fun pics from the party...Chloe loved the purple lip gloss! Can you tell?

1 comment:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I was such a tomboy! I never did this stuff! She is so cute!!!!