Thursday, January 24, 2008

Feeling Better Today

Feeling better today! Thank goodness. I hate being sick. I just don't have the patience for it.

Chad just left for work, and I'm upstairs with Sylvie. Chloe is supposed to be napping, but I can hear her on the monitor, talking to her dolls and mice. She doesn't have your classic imaginary friend, she has imaginary mice. They go with us in the car, and sometimes we forget one; a situation that requires quick thinking and a (fingers crossed) promise that I saw both mice jump into the back seat when we loaded up. I'm pretty sure there are only two, but I've never gotten a definitive answer from Chloe...no names, either. I guess they're sort of private mice, and I'm not in the secret circle.


Tonight Chloe has dance class, and I'm hoping they don't cancel for the weather. She just started two weeks ago, and since last Thursday was cancelled, she's only had one class. The first time she did pretty well...no crying, but no participation, either. Hopefully tonight will be more of a success, since my friend Dawn is bringing her daughter, Natalie. Here are some pics from Chloe's first time:

1 comment:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

This is such an awesome post! THE MICE!!! TOO CUTE!!!! AND FUNNY!!

love the digi stuff too! Just the right touch!!