Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My First Post!





Hah! I finally got the blog up and running! I'm a natural procrastinator, and until I have time to do something right, I just don't do it. Ahhh...feels good to get that out in the open. I wonder if there's a program for people like me. Something like AA, but PA. Probably not yet.

Anyway, I've been wanting to create a blog as sort of an extension of our CaringBridge site. Because the CB site is supposed to be for medical information/updates, I don't feel right using it to share much more about our lives other than Sylvie's IS stuff. With this blog, I can write whatever I want (oh, no!) and upload a lot more photos...that alone is going to be worth the extra typing! (:

I'm getting ready to go to bed, so I'll wrap this up. I think I may be getting the flu...ack.

3 comments:

carol harris said...

Oh my, another project for my "worn out" daughter. Looks fun so far and I am sure that it will continue to be interesting and somewhat amusing at times. Great pictures ! Keep up the good work and continue with your great "mothering" skills. I Love All Of You Sooooo Much !

Mom XXOO

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

yipee yigh yeah! ADorable! I am so excited! You are gonna have soooo much fun with this!

Stacey said...

Way to go! I am excited to add you to my list to read! I've decided that blogs are my "reality" TV!!