Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Girls' Day Out!

I had so much fun yesterday! My dear friend, Dawn, took me for a girls' day out, and forced me to relax. Oh, she knows me so well...it truly does take some force to get me away from all my projects...

First we went for manicures and pedicures, then we went for 1-hour massages! Not together, just at the same time. Haha! Afterwards we tried a new Mexican restaurant and did a little Target shopping. Such an awesome way to spend a Saturday, and something I could totally do every week! Thank you so much, Dawnie!

Today Chloe has a full-blown cold, complete with whininess and a side of obstinence. I was able to get her to bed around 8, so hopefully she'll wake up feeling better tomorrow. Sylvie is behind me in her crib, making A LOT of noise...she's discovered that she can let me know when she's mad, and now I think she just likes the sound of her own growls and screams!

No comments: